Wednesday, August 18, 2010

We are soooo excited!!

We are so excited for my brother Brian & snl Laci. The biggest Congrats to them and their cute family. The newest addition came to join their family yesterday. I get a little wet in the eyes just thinking about it. I'm dying to see him and wishing we lived so much closer. I'm so thankful for eternal families. It truely is a miracle when a new life is brought into this crazy world.
We love you - Brian & Laci!!! Congrats and hope everyone is adjusting well. Give that new little guy the biggest kisses and hugs for all of us.

1 comment:

taylortots said...

Hello Awesome Family!!! We miss you you over in Arizona.......Glad you could come for a visit!! Hope all is well and wonderful for you and your kiddos! Life couldn't be better here!! Lots have changes have come about in the Taylor neck of the woods it is sweet..Life is good! I miss your pearly whites, your smile lights my day!!
Love ya!! Dawn...Girls...Jake and Miguel...