Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Knotts and a big THANK YOU!!!!


Thanksgiving day and Friday were such a blast. It is so fun to watch the faces on all my little nephews and nieces as they see all the big rides. And where do they even start? But it is even better when they got to see Snoopy! I think I was just as excited. I know, I'm adult.

Some of our group stayed in the little kid area, and some of us went for the bigger rides!!! aka: Kurt, Jared, and Jason. They decided it was time to try this crazy ride that just spins you around and around. I decided I wanted to enjoy the rest of the day and not feel my stomach turning.

It was so fun to be able to take some of my nieces on their first big roller coaster. Maybe, they have already been on one, but Auntie Christine likes to think she was the first to take them.We met back up with everyone to watch the "Snoopy on Ice" show and the wild west show. We got to watch amazing Ice Skaters, snow come falling out of the sky, and actors shooting guns and spraying water all over some of our group. (The kids didn't care if they got wet. Not I, to cold.)
The biggest Thank You to my parents for putting this all together. It was a great family reunion. They are special memories that will last forever. We love you Papa & Grandma up to the sky!!!

3 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

Wow. One word pops into my head when I see that. CRAZY!!!!!!!! Sounds like you guys had fun! I've never been to Knotts, but it looks very fun!

Unknown said...

Hey that was me huh check out our blog please
devan

N Godown said...

I'm blog stalking!
Knott's has a special place in my heart! My husband & I went there for our first date...and a couple of months later, he took me back & proposed to me on my 21st birthday. We haven't been back yet....maybe one day.
I'll have to tell you the story of how he proposed...so cute!