Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kacee graduated


Yes, Kacee graduated from Junior High. This whole graduating ceremony thing from junior high is baffling to me. I never had a graduation ceremony when leaving 8th grade. We just left and were excited to be going to high school.
So, Kurt and I are feeling a little older today. But, very proud. Kacee received an award that all the teachers voted on who should receive it. One girl and one boy received this award. Along with the award was a gift card to Staples. She's not sure what they were thinking when they came up with that part of it. She would have rather of had cash. I told her not to complain, she can use it to buy supplies for the next school year and save me some money.
We are so proud of her. She is a great student. She just amazes us everyday at what she excels in.
Way to go Kacee. We love you!!! xoxoxoxox


No comments: