Friday, September 26, 2008

THE BIG "40" !!!

Happy "40" Birthday!!



Happy Birthday!! I can't believe that you are actually 40yrs old. Now, as you put it, you are over the hill & half way through your life.
We've always joked around about getting to this point in our lives, but I guess I just don't see you being that age. We are both suppose to be still in our 20's and running after our little ones. Now we get to be in our 40's and 30's (I couldn't handle being 40 yet, I'm still adjusting to 36) and running after our teenage daughter and watching the other 3 not far behind her.
Kurt, just like his dad, is not into all the fuss. So, I hope my sweet and loving Hubby has a great day. Life is so good, and we are so blessed. I love you and happy bday!!!!

3 comments:

Vegasarnolds said...

Wow! The Big 4-0, no way! That is hard to believe! We hope that you have a great Birthday! Happy 40th Birthday Kurt!

Laci said...

Happy birthday Kurt....it's a big one, so live it up!!! Miss you guys!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday "old man"!! ;)
Hope you had a great time celebrating! You better slow down on the bike ramps and skateboarding!!