Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanksgiving

We are off for our Thanksgiving trip. It has been a long weekend getting everything ready - laundry, errands, packing, and trying to decorate for Christmas. Yes, I'm crazy. But, I have to have some of my Christmas stuff up before we leave. I have all the Young Women coming to my house for our Christmas party on the Tuesday after the break. Yikes - I'm going to go crazy!!!
Anyways, we are off to our family's favorite place - KNOTTS BERRY FARM!!!!!
We are have a family reunion with my side, 6 out of the 10 kids will be there with spouses and kids, and Papa and Grandma. We are so excited and counting down the hours to see everyone.
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Jolene said...

That is one of our family's favorite places to go too! I hope you guys had fun!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

I'm thinkin' that your home away from home! We miss you all!

TJ Eich said...

You need to come get a holiday background from my website!! :)
mysugarandspicecreations.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I found you!!! I'm super impressed with your blogging abilities!! You are, like, so totally talented! :)...go check out my jock strap!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

So we were delivering neighbor gifts last week and it made me think of you guys. We still miss you guys! Hope you're doing well.