Wednesday, November 5, 2008

While we were in Cedar City over the weekend, my nieces wanted to know why our families can't live closer to each other. After trying to explain that there are no jobs for Uncle Kurt there, they told us that they were going to start job hunting on Monday after school. So here is the first job they came up with and it will tell you a lot about our families. So they decided that Uncle Kurt should get a job at: SONIC !!!!!!!
I laughed so hard. And when I shared it with Kurt he rolled his eyes and chuckled. Then said that is what they think of me? I'm sure not, they just love sonic drinks and stuff, and would love to have a relative working there. Maybe we'll be able to convince Kacee when she turns 16.

But, it was a great idea. I'm sure my sister n law,Laci, had the same idea as I did going through her mind. Discounts on drinks !!!!! Who could ask for more.
To bad Kurt didn't so much love that idea. He doesn't understand my love of Diet Coke and why I think it is the best from Sonic. If I could make room and convince him to get a ice machine that makes pebble ice I would have one. A girl can dream, right?
So, girls keep up the good work. If we can find a great job for Uncle Kurt in Cedar City I think it wouldn't be that hard to talk him into moving there. He loves Cedar City, UT.
Haylee, Madi, Izzy, & Cami - let me know what else you come up with.

6 comments:

Alishia said...

Hey! My aunt actually has one of those ice machines. It was quite expensive though. It would be much cheaper to have Kurt get you some after work each day. : )

You are far enough away now. I will not let you move any farther! Sorry, but I'm putting my foot down on this one. AZ is your home now, family or not. We all love you guys too much.

jeni said...

That is adorable. Who doesn't love sonic ice and drinks!! :)

Jolene said...

It is Nicole's dream to work at Sonic. She just thinks that roller skating at work has to be the best thing ever!

I have told some of my friends that if we all went in on an ice machine together we would have Sonic ice whenever we wanted. It would make way too much ice for one family! Too bad you don't live closer or I would totally go in on one with you. I am a little bit addicted myself.

Laci said...

I'm still laughing! Yes, it'd be the best....discounts!! And yes, I've warped them by going so much. Hey, better than Baskin Robbins or DQ everyday right! We will keep searching.....

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I too share your LOVE for diet coke from Sonic. I am in love with their ice. I alway say TONS of ice please. I wish I didn't love diet coke so much.

Megan said...

hey i love u sis. jensen!! your awesome! i miss u so much and i miss u not calling me NACHO!!