Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Jazz Singer...

We are on the count down to concert time!! 9 days and counting!!!! I can't wait.
My sisters' called a couple of months ago and asked if Kurt and I would like to go to a concert with them. First I had to ask who they wanted to see, because the last time I went to a concert with them I was so lucky to get to see METALICA. I left that concert with ears not working very well and the people around us were all smoking dope. So needless to say I was feeling a little funny. And I not only had my sisters with me but also my cousin. How I got myself into that one, I'm still trying to figure out.
Anyways, when they told me it was the one and only: NEIL DIAMOND. How do you pass that up?! I love his music. I know it probably sounds funny. But I grew up listening to the: Beach Boys, John Denver, and Neil Diamond.
My parents are coming for it too. It is going to be a fun fall break. Hopefully I'll be able to get some good pictures. I can't wait. Thanks Heather and Stephanie this will be a fun night and bring back lots of memories.
I'm going to have to go rent the Jazz Singer.

5 comments:

DavidandMariAnn said...

I'm so jealous!! Like you, I grew up listening to Niel Diamond and LOVE his music! I went to a concert like 15 years ago and would definitely go again! HAVE FUN!!

Heather said...

Did U know Lavonne N., she is a primary teacher. Well, she is going too! I heard her Sunday talking to Kelly B. about it. I am sure your ears won't be ringing and you won't be inhaling any wierd things at this concert. :)
Have fun!

Julianne said...

You've got me singing "Sweet Caroline" right now. Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to go see NEIL!!! You know METALLICA is going to be in Phoenix on the 21st. I could come back so that we can go again. Can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

You are so funny Heather. I don't think I need to relive a Metallica concert for as long as I live!! But, you could always come back and see them with someone else. And NO! that doesn't mean Kacee or Eric. Once was more than enough for me. Now if it was,lets say, Bon Jovi or U2 or someone like that I'd go.
We can't wait for you and Steph to be here either. It's going to be a fun weekend. 6 days and counting!!!
Neil here we come.