Wednesday, October 1, 2008

More Summer pictures

























I wanted to get the rest of our summer pictures on. It is a little late, but I want to remember this night. We were in St. George at my parents home for the 4th of July. It was so fun being with Papa, Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, and lots of cousins. What more could you ask for? Kurt would say lots of fireworks. I was so excited to be in Utah this year, because you can lite of fireworks. So, down to the store the dad's went to get all the fireworks. If Kurt had his way we would have all went down to the Indian Res. to light off all the illegal ones. But, the kids were tired and it's a little bit of a drive. So, we just stayed close to home. Kacee and Eric remember being able to do sparklers and stuff on the 4th from living in Provo for 4 yrs. But Emmy was to young and Katie was a baby when we moved from Provo to Queen Creek, Az. So this 4th of July was a first for the two of them and they weren't quite sure what to do. But once they saw a sparkler lit and how fun they were, we couldn't light them fast enough. It was such a fun day: swimming, shopping, eating, eating, and fireworks. It doesn't get better than that.

The next day we went out to the lake on Papa and Grandma's boat and jet ski. We were all so excited. And everyone had a great time, till the dark clouds rolled in and it started to rain. So we left and went back to the house to play the Wii instead - bowling upstairs and Mario cart down stairs in the theater. And nap time for some of the parents. ha! And swimming lots of swimming at my parents community pool. It was a great weekend and we loved being with so much family. But missed those that weren't with us.


1 comment:

Bec said...

My word, I can HARDLY believe how your kiddo's have grown!! Too much time goes by all too quickly. Hi-- I'm adding you to my bloglist so I can keep up a little! ~*Rebecca*~