Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Crazy Hair Anyone??

How do you go from this:
to this?


The junior high had spirit week last week, and yes I'm a little late in getting this posted. Eric at the last minute decided he wanted to do something for crazy hair day, but couldn't come up with anything that would only take a minute to do. It was 7:45am and we leave the house @ 7:50am. So, he left the house not very happy and Kacee didn't really care. So, I drop them off at the bus stop and travel on to the elementary school to drop off Em and Katie. As I come back by the bus stop I pull up to see my friend from the ward and her sister spray painting Kacee's hair pink so she could match the girls at the bus stop. It was so nice of them and Kacee thought it was so cool. Kacee and her bf Sarah have been wanting to die a piece of the underpart of their hair for a long time and Kacee got a taste of it. Only it was all over. It was so sad that Eric didn't get to do anything, but once he saw that none of the other boys did anything I think he was okay. I had a dream that night that Kacee came home and told us that she was really loving the color and wanted to go get it done that color at the hair dressers. I woke up in a panic and quickly ran to her room to check and make sure her hair was still its normal color. It really was a crazy hair day!!

1 comment:

Lexi said...

woo hoo i loved her hair, she should dye her hair pink, if only that dream came true!
just kidding:)
well tell her i said hi and i miss her and hopefully one day you will give in and let her dye her hair:)

- lexi!