Friday, October 17, 2008

the weekly update - "Diamond is Forever"!!

Last week was fall break for my kidos. My parents came into town on Tuesday from St. George and 2 of my sisters came from Denver on Friday morning. It was such a fun time. My kids got the guitar hero out to play with Papa & Grandma, and that was so much fun. To bad they played while Kacee and I were at mutual and I didn't get any pictures. Maybe over Thanksgiving with everyone! The kids said they needed to practice, so they could beat Auntie Heather & Auntie Steph at guitar hero. I didn't have the heart to tell them that their Aunties have never played it. They are into the Wii. But, now that they have played they want it for the Wii. (Merry Christmas to them) We shopped, cleaned out our still in boxes garage, shopped some more with just the girls, picked up Courtney Ridd for Kacee to hang out with, went to the awesome concert, got very sad news that my nieces were very sick and one of them was suppose to be baptized on Saturday and it wasn't going to happen. So, the baptism will be rescheduled, and maybe we'll get to go and surprise them. Over all the week and weekend was very busy and so fun, full of great memories.

Okay! The Neil Diamond concert was the best. He's going to Salt Lake and I want to go so bad. I have to tell you how sad I was when my sisters told me that I wasn't going to be able to take my camera. So I have no pictures from the concert. Does that tell you how long it has been since I went to a concert. It's been way to long. I guess that is what happens when you are in baby mode. (Don't worry Amy, you'll be out and about soon.) And, I didn't even think to use my phone camera. My mom and I just sang our little hearts out. It brought back such great memories of my childhood. I even called brothers late in the night to share the concert with them. I know how much they appreciated it. Brian, I wanted to call you and Lac so bad. But, knew you both had your hands full with very sick little girls.

Neil can still rock the house. I want to buy the "Jazz Singer" and watch it. What a dork I am!

3 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

We miss you guys, if we drive by your old house my kids still ask about about you. Oh, and way cool to hear you went to see. Niel. When ever I hear a Niel Diamond song I always think of my dad. He used to listen to him all the time. Now I hear the songs and know the words to sing along

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

That sounds like fun! I haven't been outta the house without like that for years (except for date night with Donnie). Sorry about not tagging you on your blog... it was one of those "not-written-down-in-your-head-to-do list thing" We're going to Disneyland next week and with all the adoption papers & getting the house ready for another child.... I'm confused at whether I'm coming or going! Ha ha. Oh & for the tag.... you don't have to write 21... it wsa just because I was tagged 3 times in a row. ha ha I'm glad I can read about family here... I think more of this side should get blogs even if private (anyone listening ;) wink. Can't wait to see your answers (you had to live through most of mine ha ha).

=0) Sara P.S. I need to send you the pics of Milana... check your email!

Shannon said...

I have to confess that I am a Neil Dimond fan too! If you get Jazz Singer I'm there!!!!!!!!!