Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to mutual I go!!

Hurray, I get to serve in Young Women's again! It is my love. I love the girls, the program & what it teaches them, and GIRLS CAMP!!! We have a small group and lets us do lots of fun activities. Can't wait to get going in it. I'm the 2nd counselor and get to be with Kacee. I wasn't sure how she was going to feel about that, but she is fine. If she wasn't, it wouldn't have stopped me from accepting the calling. So, Tues nights are going to be really busy, UGH. Scouts, Activities Days, and Mutual. They do it all at the Church. It's so smart 6pm for scouts & act days. Then 7pm for mutual. I'm hoping Kurt will get to start serving in a calling soon too. He's got so much to share and offer. We are really liking our new ward and can't wait to get to know more people.

7 comments:

Varney Family said...

That is so fun and so you! I'm excited for you to get to be with Kacee...and all the girls! Don't worry - Kurt will get his calling soon enough and then you'll wish you all had more time -

Jolene said...

Congrats! You really are so good in there. They are lucky to have you! And, YEAH! Girl's Camp! It is the best! I can't wait to hear all of the news from the West Side!

Erin said...

Good for you...they must know you are one of the best!

Renae said...

Lucky them! I'm so happy you got this calling. It's perfect. I need to start shmoozing someone so I can be included next year for girls camp. (cooking staff!!:)
Miss you guys

gina said...

Just saw you linked somewhere and thought I would say hi. Wish my ward would have it all at the same place, that is awesome. Glad you are liking it...you guys are missed over here.

Alishia said...

Big Surprise!! That's right where you belong!!

Heather said...

Christine! Yea, glad you are in YW. That will keep you busy and out of trouble! :)
I am w/ Renae, I hope to go next year as well. Sierrah will be a first year. Kitchen staff sounds GREAT to me!!
Good luck w/ the AC!! I hope it is running.