Monday, August 25, 2008

Air, I Need Air!!!

Okay, update of my total frustration. The stupid A/C is still not fixed!!!

They send a guy (the same guy) out to fix it again. He tells me that all the freon is still in and the pressure is good, so it must be a relay that has gone bad. Didn't even go up into the attic to check it out. Are you kidding me? So, he came back the next day with the new relay and put it in. And of course it works for him. Only because it had been off for days. But, what happens 2 days later, it stops working. Kurt get up in the attic to find ice on the unit(or what ever it is called). Can I just say, FRUSTRATION!! is my word for that moment. So, we get the ice off and it starts working. Yeah, a cold good night sleep. But in the morning after the kids are off to school, I have turn the A/C off so we can sleep at night. I can not keep doing this, it has to get fixed - I'm hot. So, I get a hold of the owner this morning to inform him of what is going on and he is sending someone out again to hopefully fix it tomorrow. I'm so tired of this, Say lots of prayers for us.



Oh, I forgot. To add to all of this, I was washing some clothes and my washer isn't working. The water won't drain. When it rains, it pours!! I think I'm going to check out. The only thing I can do at this point is just LAUGH.

7 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Holy Crap Christine! Come back to the hood and chill out with us! Oh and by the way I need your email. the one we have for you keeps getting coming back undelivered.

Erin said...

You poor thing...frustration is beyond a word I would use at this point!!! It seems you could probably fix the problem better at this point. Having no air in the AZ summer has got to be one of the worst things ever!!!! I sure hope you are able to get something done soon and enjoy your new home again. Hang in there friend. Something great must be coming your way with all the stuff you are going through now.

Laci said...

Oh I am sooooo sorry Christine! Seriously, what a joke! I'll pray that everything gets fixed SOON and you have happy air forever!

Varney Family said...

I am so sad/mad for you - looks like our appliance poltergeist came to visit your house...it was a long trip for him but it seems as though he's thriving on your end now...I hope the 'new guy' can fix and kill the poltergeist BEFORE he does any more damage and before you die of heat! Frustration is not the word I was thinking of....FREaKIN TICKED is more like it!! Hang in there - you're in our prayers.

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

The laughing is dilerium! Holy crud and a half child, this is insane! I actually feel your pain in the worst way but only about 15 years ago. I remember sticking my face in the fridge the night of prom so my makeup wouldn't melt! Also airing the armpits in the fans! haha Thought you'd like a good laugh and something other than this dang predicament!

May some cold freak weather save the day until they can fix it FOREVER!!!!

SBrooks said...

ok - seriously - you need to post a big glowing STOP SIGN on your roof!

Deana & Ryan Bitter said...

Okay, that totally sucks. It always seems like things for us always break down in pairs! Hope you guys had a fun, much needed, camping trip this weekend!