Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Junk, junk, & more junk!!!

Okay, so bare with us. I wanted to get this summer on our blog. Cause it was one not so normal one for the Jensen Family. After much prayer, we decided to put our house up for sale in this crazy market. It went up the end of April and sold the end of May. Yes, 30 days. Crazy, I know. We were totally suppose to do this. I said when we had moved into the last house that I was done moving. We would stay there, but I guess Heavenly Father had other plans for us. We got the contract on the house while I was at Girls Camp. Yes, another year of going and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I just love going. The girls are so fun, and it is so neat to watch their testimonies grow during that time with their ward. No distractions to get in the way. And it is great girl time with all my friends. I'll have to post about it. It was an amazing year, I got to be on the Spiritual night program committee with my good friend Alayna (the golden one). That's the other fun part of camp, everyone gets nicknames. But, I won't share mine. So, home from camp to pack my house in 2weeks, fix a broken washer, and find a new house.
Nothing got sorted, just thrown into boxes. I'm so sorry to all that helped move the many, many boxes. But hey, at least I was ready that Saturday morning. We moved into Kurt's brother house with them. 4 adults, 9 kids, and 3 dogs. It was fun - always something going on. Thanks for having us Eric & Sara. It will always be a special memory for my kids.
We finally found a house!!! They were all starting to look the same. And we have sorta moved in. We are all starting to adjust to the West side. We are looking forward to getting new callings in our ward so that we can get to know people more. & we love the fact that we are now 1hour closer to Knott's Berry Farm. And, can't wait to be there for Thanksgiving with Christine's family.

5 comments:

Renae said...

I want pictures of the new house!!! I'm glad everyones adjusting, even though we miss you guys. School started and Emma got Mrs. Galen! :) Yeah!!
I'm linking you to my blog. Hope you don't mind
love
Renae

Lorena said...

Um, yeah, totally want to see the house. When are you going to come visit us lowly East-siders?

Varney Family said...

Good luck sorting through everything! It's crazy to think how fast everythign happened for you guys... I can't wait to see pictures of the new house...post soon woman! Sure love and miss ya!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

You just gave me a reminder of how much moving sucks! Maybe I'll stay here a little while longer.

Alishia said...

Love the picture! I, too, am reminded why I never want to move again. I'm glad you are adjusting, I'm not adjusting to life without you or Kacee. Just today, Dalin ate an Otter Pop and as he did he said this reminds me of Kacee. Even he misses you! We'll come visit soon!